国际贸易 过程中，经常有外贸 客户不远千里，进行实地考察。良好的英语交流无疑是拉近客户关系的重要因素之一。本文结合实际，归纳出以下实用英语 。
1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
2. All right, let me make some. I’ll be right back.
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.
6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back
9. Excuse me a moment.
1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!
2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!
1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.
2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
3. Can we make it a little later?
4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.
5. Would you please tell me when you are free?
6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?
9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.
10. OK, I will be here, then.
11. We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system, which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
2. You have got the quality there as well as the style.
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.
5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others.
6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.
7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
8. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
9. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products.
10. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect.