881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.
884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.
888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
861. The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
862. The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive on the international market.
863. The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.
864. The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.
865. The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.
866. The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.
867. Your technology should be advanced, reliable, and helpful to the development of our export-oriented economy.
868. The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.
869. You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.
870. Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
871. For the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.
872. You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.
873. Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.
874. Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?
875. We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market.
876. Since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.
877. By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.
878. If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost, within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.
879. If any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would, at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.
880. If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
843. We have credited to your account ￡760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
844. We shall remit to you an amount of ￡2,000 in compensation for the loss.
845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance. 我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准，因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of ￡230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
821. We have to ask for compensation of ￡6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
商务英语（二十六）索赔理由及依据751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of ￡5,000.我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%，因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for ￡2,000.这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准，我们现向贵方提出索赔，赔偿我方2000英镑。756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ￡280,000.贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符，因此我方必须向你方提出索赔，赔偿我方280000英镑。758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.我方客户抱怨说与样品相比，货物的质量要差得多。760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比，要低劣得多。761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.尽管包装完好，但检验表明，这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.大部分衬衫都小一号，我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.这批货里次品太多了。764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对，应该是42码的。765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差，根本就无法达到市场的要求。766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为，罐头水果不宜供人们食用。768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.该损失是由于包装不合标准所致，所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.在对货品检验时，我方发现近20%的包装破裂，显然是由于包装不良所致。770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.这份检验报告可以证实，货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.在中国商检局复验之后，我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符，现将商品退回，并向贵方提出索赔，要求赔偿损失。773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.根据合同第15款，我方向贵方索赔如下。776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.对于所遭受的一切损失，我们不得不向你方提出索赔。777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.我们在提货时发现，货物遭受严重水湿，并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.我方要求你方更换损坏的，并希望能给5%5 特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。779. According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.按照合同规定，你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题，我方在售价上损失了20%，我方必须对此作出赔偿。781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.所有费用，包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。783. You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.贵方应该收回不合格产品并向我方作出赔偿，也包括因退货，如货运费、仓储费、保险费、利息、商检费等而造成的损失。784. We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符，我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份，作为我方索赔的依据。787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.几乎每个桶都有点漏，你方应该赔偿我方的损失。788. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.由于贵方装船延误，导致我方失去了大量交易，望贵方给予补偿。789. We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.我们很遗憾地通知贵方，你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品，运费由贵方承担。发布在 外语派
商务英语（二十五）仲裁721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.我们应通过协商来解决争议，而不应通过法律程序来解决。722. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbonding conciliation between two parties.我方更倾向于双方通过友好、非约束力的调解来解决争议。723. As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.事实上，本着发展长期关系的意愿，大多数争议都是可以通过友好的方式来加以解决的。724. All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.所有与本合同有关的争执将通过友好协商解决。725. Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.我个人认为，最好我们自己通过友好协商来解决争议。726. Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.如果我们之间产生任何争议的簅，友好协商是最好的解决办法。727. Where do you want to have arbitration held?你们想在什么地方进行仲裁?728. As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.就仲裁地而言，通常的做好是在被告方的国家进行仲裁。729. If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in China.如果我们要提交仲裁案的话，仲裁地应该是日本，而如果你们要提交仲裁的话，仲裁地应该是中国。730. If the buyer is the plaintiff, the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.若买方是申诉人，仲裁将会在北京进行。731. The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.仲裁协会的会员们专业水平高，完全能对这类因医疗设备的质量检验而引起的争议进行仲裁。732. Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.一般来说，所有仲裁费应由败诉方承担，险非仲裁庭另有裁决。733. The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.仲裁委员会作出的仲裁决定为终局裁决，对双方均具有约束力。734. The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.根据合同，败诉方将承担仲裁费用。735. We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling ￡748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.我方要求你方赔偿由于不履行合同义务所造成的损失是748000英镑，并承担由于进行仲裁而引起的一切费用。736. If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.如果因商检而引起争议，我们可以提交仲裁。737. If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.如果贵方不打算赔偿我方的损失的话，我方建议由仲裁来解决。738. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.争议。739. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.需要时，我们可以讨论协商成立一个临时的仲裁机构。740. If no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.如果双方不能达成协议，争议案将交由双方都能接受的第三方来仲裁。741. In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.如果出现争议，而且又无法通过友好谈判来达成一致意见，那我们就只能将争议案交由国际仲裁机构仲裁解决。742. It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.最好将仲裁案提交临时仲裁庭。743. We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.我方认为由双方指定的仲裁员组成的仲裁庭必须公正，并且能够不偏不移地处理争议。744. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary to resort to abitration.这项争议无法通过谈判解决，需要诉诸仲裁。745. If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.如果你方不接受我方的建议，我们可能要将此事提交仲裁。746. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.在合同中，我们应该加进仲裁的条款。747. You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.你不用担心这一点，合同里有仲裁条款。748. Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?我们要不要现在来讨论仲裁的条款?749. It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.最好不要通过仲裁来解决争议。750. We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.我公司现在正式请求仲裁委员会对此争议进行仲裁。发布在 外语派
商务英语（二十四）催运货物并告知货物迟到结果691. It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.我方下购买盒式录音机的订单已经有两个多月了，但是我方还在等待货物货运期，贵方应该知道发货期对我方很重要。692. Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.请即刻办理发货并注意货物能及时运达我处。693. Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.请尽快发货。694. I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.不知你能否帮我查一下我上个月向你们订的一批货，这批货到现在还没有到。695. Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.请尽最大努力加速装运货物。696. We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.我方非常需要这批货物，请尽快将货物发出。697. We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.我方希望提请贵方注意，到目前为止，我方一直没有收到贵方关于货物运输的通知，我方客户急需这批机器，不断地催促我方早日交货。698. As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.因我方用户急需所订机器，请贵方保证早日发货。699. I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?我想知道为什么我们的金属插头到现在还没有到货，我方客户急等着用呢。700. We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.我们希望这批货物不要再拖延装运了。701. This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.我方急需这批货物，务请尽早装运。702. We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.如果贵方能尽快将货物发出的话，我方会非常感激的，这样的话，货物就能及时运达，赶上旺销季节。703. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.我方希望贵方能尽快发送空调，因为炎热的夏天已经迫近。704. The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.我方所订货物属季节货，因此最好能立刻装运发货。705. In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.为了能赶上销售季节，早日发货对我方来说至关重要。Part Two706. We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.如果货物不能准时运送的话，我方可能会拒收这批货物。707. We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.我方坚持在合同规定时间内装运，如果在本周以前我方仍未能收到这批货物，我方将保留退货的权力。708. We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.我方很遗憾地告诉贵方，如果贵方不能够保证在下两周内发货的话，我们将不得不取消订单。709. If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.如果发货太迟的话，我方将被迫撤消合同。710. If you still delay delivery, i’ll have to cancel the order.如果你们再迟迟不发货，我将不得不取消订单。711. If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话，我方将不得不提出索赔，要求贵方赔偿并保留取消合同的权力。712. If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.如果贵方不能按照商定的时间内交货的话，贵方应该赔偿我方所有的损失和相关费用。713. If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.本月底以前如仍无发货消息，我们将不得不取消合同并保留向你们索取赔偿我方损失的权力。714. We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.我方想指出的是，如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话，我方将无法履行同我方客户的合同。715. We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.我方要强调的是，我方所订货物的运输有任何延误的话，肯定会给我方速来不少困难。716. Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.贵方未能在规定的时间内发货已经给我方带带来了很大的不便。717. Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.延迟发货对我们将来的业务一定会带来不利的影响。718. We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.我方相信，贵方会注意到所订货物应在规定的时间内发出，因为任何延误都会给我方造成很大的经济损失。719. As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你们知道6月正是卖货的好季节，所以说，如果这批货迟于6月到达的话，我们就会错过这一销售季节。720. Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.如果贵方再延迟发货的话，这批烟花对我们来说可能就没有用了。发布在 外语派
671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
678. Please send us the shipment by train.
679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
商务英语（二十二）货运通知651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船，今天已开船。653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.我方想通知贵方我方今天已将50箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为456号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮，并于5/15开往香港。656. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.2346号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。659. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.我们很高兴地通知贵方，我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.贵方第153号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.现通知贵方，贵方所订货物已于今天装运。662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.我们高兴地通知贵方，最后一批货已按时发运。663. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.货船预计在10/28抵达贵港，你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮，预计6/1日前抵达上海。666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.希望本货品能安全抵达，并能使您感到满意。668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯，预计下周5抵达贵港。669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.第60号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位，约在下月初抵达贵方城市。670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.货物将从下个月起分3批装运，每月装运1/3发布在 外语派
611. Our packing is strong enough t withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.我们的包装非常牢固，在正常情况下，完全经得起碰撞和野蛮装卸。612. The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.用于包装我们晶体管收音机的盒子很轻，但很结实。613. The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.用于包装货物的出口箱相当紧固，是以保护这些仪器。614. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.有塑料纸做衬里的纸盒是防水的。615. we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.我方准备使用纸盒子，外打铁箍进行加固。616. Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的，每个木箱装200盒，每盒一打。617. We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton.每个纸盒装10打，每盒毛重25kg左右。618. Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.我们用于出口的水果刀每箱100打。619. The packing of our men’s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.我们男式衬衫的包装为每件套一塑料袋，5打装一箱。内衬防潮纸，外打铁箍两道。620. Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.我们的印花棉布是用木箱包装的，内衬牛皮纸和防潮纸。每箱30匹，一款5色，平均搭配。621. The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.雪茄烟每包5支，每个纸盒20包，每个纸板箱装144个纸盒。622. These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.这些纸盒内有塑料衬里，防潮性能很好。623. All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.所有的货物都将按照贵方的特殊要求进行包装。624. As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.衬衫将按照要求用防水材料包装。625. We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。626. You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.贵方的货物将用木箱包装，内衬锡板，外用铁箍加固。627. The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的，每袋约重200磅。628. The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.纸板箱内有塑料布衬里，有很好的防潮湿作用。629. If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.如果货物是用纸盒包装的话，任何偷窃的痕迹都会很明显，因此保险公司会为偷窃造成的损失作出必要的赔偿的。630. Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.这种包装在我方保水渍险的偷窃提货不着险时也得到了保险公司的认可。631. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.相对来说，纸盒会轻一点，也容易搬运。632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.我方通常用纸盒包装这些货物。633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.纸盒完全适合海运，在我方将货物运输到其它大陆口岸中广泛使用，我们的客户非常满意。634. Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.在装卸过程中，纸盒便于搬运。635. We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.我们想告诉贵方的是，我方以前通常都是用木箱包装剪刀的，但经过几次用纸盒包装运输后发现我们的纸盒和木箱一样适合海运。636. Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.纸盒没有那么贵，便于运输，运费也低。637. We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.我们更货向用纸盒包装，而不是用木箱包装。638. Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy, but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.我方用于包装罐头商品的纸盒不但适用于海运，其牢固性也足以防止商品的损坏。639. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.在运输或储存时，纸箱不会和木箱混在一起，所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。640. Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible to damage by moisture as those packed in wooden cases.用这种纸盒包装的衬衫不会像木箱包装的那样容易被水气损坏。641. All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easily subject to sweat damage.我方所有的木箱密封性很好。它们不容易被水损坏。642. We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.我方相信你们的客户会对改进过的包装满意的，你们的担心是多余的。643. We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.希望贵方能同意我们的意见并接受我方用纸盒包装的方式。644. The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.每个盒子上都会清楚地标明重量和尺寸。645. You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.贵方会注意到包装已有了很大的改进，我们相信会赢得客户的满意。646. The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter. The gross weight is 23.5Kg.纸盒的尺寸为高17cm，宽30cm，长50cm，体积为0.026m3，毛重为23.5kg。647. They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.它们节省了货运时间，便于货物的储存和分配。648. In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “ Made in the people’s republic of China “ is also stenciled on the package.除了毛重、凈重和皮重外，中华人民共和国制造的字眼也标在了包装箱上。649. We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation. Please set your mind at ease.我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进，敬请放心。650. Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。
商务英语（二十）对包装的建议及要求571. If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.如果使用纸盒包装的话，请用结实的塑料袋将每个化工产品再包一层以确保防潮。572. Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.箱子里必须有结实的防水纸做衬里。573. We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.我们不反对用纸盒包装，如果盒盖能粘牢，并且金属带绑一下纸盒的话。574. Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.使用结实的木箱包装是必须的。箱子必须用钉子钉住，并且用金属带全面加固。575. I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.我建议贵方用双道箱带捆扎纸盒。576. As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.由于货物可能会受到海关的彻底检查，所以包装盒应采用打开后能很容易再包起来的包装方式。577. To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.为了避免失窃，我方希望货物用木箱包装，而不是用纸盒包装，因为纸盒很容易用刀子割开。578. We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.我方不会反对用纸盒包装货物，只要贵方能在销售确认书上保证，一旦保险公司以货物的包装不适于航海的理由而拒绝赔偿我方的损失，贵方就要作出赔偿。579. We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.我方希望每台机器都能用木箱包装，里面衬有柔软的衬里材料，以确保这样的包装的机器不会在箱子里面晃动。580. The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.青豆可以散装，也可以用麻袋装。581. We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.我们要求工厂用牢固些的纸箱，并用双道箱带捆扎。582. Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.请注意: 每个盒子要密封好，盒子里面要有防火衬里。583. We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.即使再昂贵，我方也要求用特殊的包装材料来包装这些货物。584. We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.我们希望这些螺丝能用双层麻袋包装。585. In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.为避免运输中可能的损坏，我们要求你方用坚固的小型木箱包装。586. We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.我们更货向于用30cm*60cm的特殊纸盒，每个盒子里装2-3打，因为这样的包装方便，容易销售。587. You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.贵方最好能每个纸盒包装10kg，而不是每个木箱装6kg。588. As you know, paint is a highly inflammable commodity, and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.你们知道，油漆属易燃品，需要特别注意，我们希望贵方能用牢固的金属盒子包装，每个盒子装40个小油漆罐。589. Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?你们的一般包装还是10打一纸箱吗?590. We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.我方希望啤酒每6瓶装一盒，包装用的盒子必须美观、坚固并便于携带。591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.包装必须经得起野蛮搬运。592. When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.包装时，请注意包装盒要能够经得起野蛮装卸和路况较差的运输。593. Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.请特别注意包装，不然的话，货物可能会在运输中遭损。594. Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.包装时要倍加小心，因为货物在运输途中的任何损失都会给我方还来极大的损失。595. Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.运输货物时，请用最牢固的盒子包装，以确保货物到达时完好无损。596. The packing must be in line with local market preference.包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好。597. A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.我们去年定购的那批床单到货时有不少被玷污。希望这次交货时对包装给予必要的注意。598. Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.你们的包装必须具有适航性，并能经得起运输中的野蛮搬运。599. We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.我们希望货物应该采用一种能保证安全到达目的地和转运途中便于搬运的方式进行包装。600. The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.用于包装货物的木箱必须牢牢地加固。601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.包装盒上应注意同订单上一样的批号。602. As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy identification.至于货运标志，请注意终点港上海必须在每个箱子上明确地标明，包括箱号，以便确认。603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.由于这些机器属精密仪器，标不起野蛮装卸，所以每个箱子上都要标上”小心轻放”的字眼。604. Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.请注意箱子外面注明”易碎品”或”小心轻放”的标记。605. Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.每件货物上应刷明到货口岸、件号、毛重及凈重、尺码及唛头。606. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.危险有毒货物，就按惯例在每件货物上明显刷出有关标记。607. Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.请在货物的包装上刷上订单中所注明的批号， 以避免弄乱。608. Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.每件货物的包装上都应打上内有“CCD”的菱形标记和件号。609. Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.请在货包上刷上我公司名称的首字母于菱形内作为唛头。610. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.外包装上的标记必须绝对正确、清晰。发布在 外语派
商务英语（十九）保险531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).请按票面价值加10%为我们投保这些商品。532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.请按照惯例把我们所 订的货按发票金额120%投保水渍险。533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.请为我们投保附页上的商品。534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加110%的水渍险和破碎险。535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.请将电风扇按发票金额的120%保险。537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.这些机器投保一切险。538. We only cover FPA and war risk.我们只保平安险和战争险。539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.它们不是易碎品，运输途中不会有损坏，保平安险足够了。540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.我们的商品很贵重，所以我想保全险。541. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.我们想为这批货物投保全损险。542. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.我想投全险，那样的话，任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。543. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的，请加保偷盗提货不着险。544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?545. Can you cover our goods against breakage?能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话，我们会很高兴的。547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.请为我们运往纽约，价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品，所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话，我们会很高兴的。551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.请告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。553. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港，应该保哪些方面的险呢?554. What is the insurance premium for these goods?这些货物的保险费是多少?555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.我们有一批货要运到英格兰，我想了解一下你们的海上保险。556. Please let us know the premium of breakage.请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide？你们通常能提供什么保险品种?558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.第4季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输， 但我不知道应该保什么险，我想了解一些细节问题，当然，如果你们能给一些建议的话，我会很感谢的。560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?如果我们保平安险的话，一旦船沉了，烧毁了或搁浅了，你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?你们公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别吗?562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.我们已按发票价值的130%为货物投了保，但130%和110%之间的差额由贵方来支付。563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.我们已为将在这10天运输的贵方所购买的电动汽车这批货物投了保。564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.我们可以代你们投保陆地险，但额外险金由你们来支付。565. We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.我们可以代你们投保奖品瓷器花瓶，但保险费用很高，所有额外保险费由你方负担。566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf.我们将代贵方保险。567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.我们已将此货按发票金额加10%投了综合险。568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.我方将按照货物到岸价金额的110%对这批货物进行投保。569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.我方已代贵方按发票总金额加10%投保了海洋运输险。570. The marine insurance shall covered by us.海上保险的费用将由我方承担。发布在 外语派
511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.
512. Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.
513. For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.
514. We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.
515. We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of ￡17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.
516. We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.
517. We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.
518. Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.
519. We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.
520. We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.
521. Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?
522. I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.
523. Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?
524. Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.
525. We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.
526. We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.
527. We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s.
528. We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.
529. We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.
530. We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.
471. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
472. We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
473. The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
474. We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
475. We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
476. According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
477. Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
478. We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
479. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
480. We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
481. Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
482. We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
483. Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
484. As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
485. It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
486. We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
487. We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
488. We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
489. You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
490. Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
491. As a special case, we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
492. If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
493. We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
494. In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
495. D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the ￡1,000.
496. We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering. The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
497. We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
499. Full payments must be made within 60 days.
500. The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
501. The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
502. 15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
503. The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China, Head office, Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
504. Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
505. The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
506. We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
507. The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
508. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
509. You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
510. Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
商务英语（十六）签订合同441. We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.对合同的条款，我们大致上满意。但是你们的付款条件似乎太苛刻了。442. We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.在最后列入前，我想下午再议一下这几条条款。443. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.下午签署合同之前，我想我们最好再过一遍最后几个细节。444. We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.我们最好先草拟一份契约草案，等下次见面时再讨论细节。445. This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.这是我们起草的一份合同样本，里面有一般的销售条件。446. We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.希望贵方不会反对我方在协议中加进这一条款。447. If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.本合同其它任何条款如与本附加条款有抵触时，以本附加条款为准。448. We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.我们认为合同中加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要。449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.在研究了贵方草拟的合同之后，我方发现有几处有必要更改。450. Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款，那我们现在就签约好吗?451. We think your draw contract needs some modification.我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改。452. Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.必须事先经双方同意，合同方可修改。453. No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.未经双方同意，不可对合同任何修改。454. We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.我们必须在合同中明确，贵方有责任在合同规定交货期内完成交货。455. If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.如不能按原规定在3个月内交货，合同则作废。456. This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.本协议用中、英文再种文字写就，协议的两种文本具有同等法律效力。457. This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.本协议分别用中、英文再种文字写就，各方持有一份原件和对方文字的复印的，两种语言具有同等效力。458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.本合同的两种文字文本具有同等效力。459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.合约的任何修改都应该经过我们双方书面同意以后方可生效。460. The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.本全同经双方签字后立即生效。461. This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.本协议有效期为一年，签署日起开始生效。462. We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning.刚开始，我们先把合约的期限定为两年。463. I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.我想这句话的措辞最好能做一些修改。464. Isn’t it better to word it in this way?这样说是不是会好一些呢?465. I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.我想这个词语换成”在交货日之后”466. If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.如果任何一方认为没有必要展延本同，建议方应在合同到期日前一个月主动安排对方的谈判。467. In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.如果一方违反本协议的任何一项条款，另一方有权以书面形式通知对方终止本协议。468. If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.如果贵方延期交货超过合同规定10周时，我方有权取消合同。469. If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.如果期限一到，双方不想再续约，合约就会自动无效。470. If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.如果贵方想在期满之前终止合约，必须在6个月之前通知我方。发布在 外语派
商务英语（十五）代理条件和要求411. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.在一点都不了解贵方能做得到的年销售额的情况下，我方无法给你们整个欧洲市场的独家代理权。412. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.在了解贵方的销售额、促销计划以及进口许可证等情况之前，我方很难考虑贵方的建议。413. We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.我方已经注意到贵方要在你们的地区做我方代理的请求，但在进一步研究此事前，我方想更多地了解贵方的市场情况。414. To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market, your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.为了帮助我方进一步地研究贵方的销售计划，请贵方尽快告诉我方该产品在贵方市场上的销售前景，你们的详细计划，你们在各地区的销售组织以及他们的销售情况。415. Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.如果贵方不提高销售额的话，我方很难委托贵方作为我方的独家代理。416. If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.如果下半年贵方能推销我方产品的话，我方也许可以委托贵方做我方的代理。417. We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.我方认为最好在贵方同我方增加贸易以后再考虑代理的问题。418. To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.作为我方的代理，贵方需要提高你们的年销售额。419. To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.作为我方的代理，请你们有效地推销我方的产品。420. We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.我方希望你方能尽力推销我们的产品。421. To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and newspapers.为了扩大销售，你方必须电视和报纸对我们的产品做广告。422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.希望贵方在销售方面还要加倍努力。423. To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.要成为我方的代理人，贵方每年的最低贸易额至少是8000套。424. If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.如果我们能达成协议的话，我方就会委托贵方作我方的独家代理。425. If terms are workable, we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.如果条款可行的话，我方认为贵方就是我方要委托代理的人选。426. If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.如果贵方希望也能成为其它公司代理的话，必须事先获得我方的许可。427. To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.事先未经过我方同意，作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。428. As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker’s. We must make that very clear.作为我方的代理，贵方不可以销售其它厂商的同类性质的产品，这一点我方必须讲清楚。429. As our sole distributor, you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.作为我方的独家批发商，贵方既不可以推销其它货源地的同类或类似产品，也不可以将我方产品重新出品至方地区以外的任何一个地方。430. During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.在代理协议有效期间，贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。431. Every six month, we’d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.我方希望每半年从你处收到一份关于市场的现行销售情况和客户对我方产品的意见的详细报告。432. Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.你们的市场报告应该表明我方产品在贵方市场上的需求量有多大。433. The market report should include the trend of the development of the market, upward or downward.市场报告应该包括市场发展的趋势，上升下下降。434. We’d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.我方希望贵方能每半年向我方通报一次你们的销售统计数字，而不是一年一次。435. As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.作为我方代理，你方应该经常寄来市场报告，至少每个季度一份。436. At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.在推销的初期阶段，你方一定要设法克服销售方面的种种困难。437. To effectively promote sales, your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.为了能更有效地促销，贵方做方式应该要紧跟不断变化的商场情况。438. During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.在代理过程中，请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。439. You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.在代理机构存续期间，你方有义务陈列产品的最佳样品。440. We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。发布在 外语派
381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
382. We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
383. Your experience in this field makes us believe that you can be a good agent.
384. We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
385. We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
386. After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing, we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defined.
387. Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
388. We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
389. We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
390. Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
391. We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
392. Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration, if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
393. I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
394. Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
396. We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
397. We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
398. We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present.
399. We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
400. Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
401. As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
402. We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
403. The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
404. We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us, both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
405. I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
406. We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
407. We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
408. The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
409. We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
410. Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
商务英语（十三）请求代理并说明代理理由351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.我方想知道贵方可否委托我方代理销售贵方的绿茶。352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.如果贵方尚未在我方市场上有委托代理的话，我方很有兴趣做你方的独家代理。353. We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.我方很希望贵方能指定我方做在我们国家的代理。354. We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.如果贵方能考虑到我方代销你们塑料拖鞋的申请的话，我们会感到很高兴。355. If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.假如你公司在伦敦这儿还没有代理，我们有意做贵公司的独家代理人。356. As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.我方从我们的客户亨利先生处得知，贵方急于想在我方市场拓宽业务，但目前还没有代理，作为一家代销贵方产品最合适的公司，我们想作自我推荐。357. We are in a good position to be your sole agent.我方完全能够做你们的独家代理。358. We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.我们请求在我方市场代理你们的精密仪器。359. We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.我方希望贵方能指定我公司为日本的独家代理人。360. You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.贵方可授予我方在我们国家销售贵方衬衫的独家代理权。361. We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我方要求在我方地区独家代理贵方的时钟。362. We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.如果贵公司能给我方在本市做你方代理的机会，我方会感激不尽的。363. We can represent your chemical products if you agree.如果贵方同意的话，我方可以代理销售你们的化工产品。364. We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.我方希望能代理销售你们的冰箱。365. We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.我们非常乐意担任你方的独家代理，在中国销售你方产品。366. We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.我方可以做你们的独家代理，因为我方对当地市场很了解并且有广泛的销售网络。367. We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.我们是一家很好的代理机构，因为我们有一群训练有素的推销员。368. If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory. No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.如果我方能荣幸地在我们地区独家代理销售手帕的话，毫无疑问，这种关系一定能有助于扩大我们的相互贸易。369. If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.如果你方能与我们签订独家代理协议，我们将会使我们的营业额翻一番。370. If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.如果指定我们做你们在中国的代理的话，我们将会努力推销和宣传你方产品。371. We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.我方有很多优势做你们的独家代理。372. We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.我方有足够的推销能力做你们的独家代理。373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.我方有足够的经验做你们的独家代理。374. We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.我方相信我们在外贸和推销方面的经验足以值得贵方的信任。375. We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.我方相信我方多年在国际贸易方面的经验一定能满足贵方的要求。376. The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience.我公司的职员经过很好的训练，而且具有丰富的推销经验。377. It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.希望你方在了解了我们的销售能力以后，全考虑给我们手提盒式录音机的独家经销权。378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.在代理方面我们有30年的经验，相信在推销贵方产品方面，我们一定可以取得令人满意的结果。379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.我们可以向你们保证我方在这方面是很有经验的。380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.在我方城市推销贵方的产品方面，我方有丰富的经验，所以我们有能力将销售额提高到5万美元。发布在 外语派
311. We are pleased to give you an order for 3000 computers in the current stock at the prices you quoted.
312. We wish to order from you your products as per our purchase.
313. We are pleased to place with you an order for 2000 washing machines to be supplied from current stock.
314. We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
315. Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th, and this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
316. We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory. We would like to order four of the terms.
317. If the quality is up to our exception, we shall send further orders in the near future.
318. we find both the price and quality of your produces satisfactory to our clients and are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
319. We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No. 3003.
320. We’d like to place an order with you for 1000 cases each of No.77 and 100 at $5 and $6 per case FOB Shanghai respectively.
321. What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
322. I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
323. This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
324. We need iron nails of all sizes.
325. If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we’d like to place the order with you now.
326. We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
327. Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
328. We will send you the order very soon, please hurry on the execution of the order.
329. If we are satisfied with the product, I think we will place more orders.
330. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
331. We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
332. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
333. This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
334. This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
335. We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
336. We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
337. We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
338. We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
339. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.
340. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
341. You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
342. We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
343. We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
344. We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.
345. It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
346. It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
347. At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
348. We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
349. We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
350. We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.