881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.
884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.
888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.
889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.
890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.
896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.
897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.
898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.
900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.
861. The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
862. The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture’s products to be competitive on the international market.
863. The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.
864. The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.
865. The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.
866. The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.
867. Your technology should be advanced, reliable, and helpful to the development of our export-oriented economy.
868. The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.
869. You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.
870. Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
871. For the success of our joint venture, it’s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.
872. You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.
873. Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.
874. Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?
875. We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market.
876. Since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.
877. By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.
878. If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost, within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.
879. If any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would, at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.
880. If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.
831. We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?
832. We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
833. We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.
834. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
835. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
836. We are very `sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
837. We agree to accept all your claim.
838. I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
839. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
840. We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
841. We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
842. Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
843. We have credited to your account ￡760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
844. We shall remit to you an amount of ￡2,000 in compensation for the loss.
845. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
846. You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
847. A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
848. As the shipping company is liable for the damage, your claim for compensation should, in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.
849. The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.
850. Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.
851. Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.
852. You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.
853. We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.
854. The shortage you claimed might have occurred in the course of transit, which is out of our control.
855. The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.
856. Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We’ll take it.
857. It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.
858. The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.
859. I’m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we’ll consider the allowance. Is it OK?
860. I’ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible.
791. The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
792. A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
793. The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
794. We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.
795. Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
796. From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we ind that a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.
797. On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.
798. We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition.
799. We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
800. Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
801. We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
802. There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
803. On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.
804. We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of 15kg was found.
805. It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components were water-stained.
806. You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.
807. After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
808. Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
809. We are now lodging a claim against you for the shortweight of fertilizer.
810. We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.
811. We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.
812. On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.
813. You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.
814. We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.
815. We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.
816. You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.
817. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.
818. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.
819. We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance. 我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准，因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。
820. We claim an allowance of ￡230 on account of the quality of this shipment.
821. We have to ask for compensation of ￡6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.
822. We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.
823. We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.
824. We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.
825. Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.
826. Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.
827. On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.
828. Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.
829. We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.
830. We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.
商务英语（二十六）索赔理由及依据751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of ￡5,000.我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%，因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for ￡2,000.这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准，我们现向贵方提出索赔，赔偿我方2000英镑。756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of ￡280,000.贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符，因此我方必须向你方提出索赔，赔偿我方280000英镑。758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.我方客户抱怨说与样品相比，货物的质量要差得多。760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比，要低劣得多。761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.尽管包装完好，但检验表明，这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.大部分衬衫都小一号，我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.这批货里次品太多了。764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对，应该是42码的。765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差，根本就无法达到市场的要求。766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为，罐头水果不宜供人们食用。768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.该损失是由于包装不合标准所致，所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.在对货品检验时，我方发现近20%的包装破裂，显然是由于包装不良所致。770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.这份检验报告可以证实，货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.在中国商检局复验之后，我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符，现将商品退回，并向贵方提出索赔，要求赔偿损失。773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.根据合同第15款，我方向贵方索赔如下。776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.对于所遭受的一切损失，我们不得不向你方提出索赔。777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.我们在提货时发现，货物遭受严重水湿，并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.我方要求你方更换损坏的，并希望能给5%5 特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。779. According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.按照合同规定，你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题，我方在售价上损失了20%，我方必须对此作出赔偿。781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.所有费用，包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。783. You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.贵方应该收回不合格产品并向我方作出赔偿，也包括因退货，如货运费、仓储费、保险费、利息、商检费等而造成的损失。784. We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符，我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份，作为我方索赔的依据。787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.几乎每个桶都有点漏，你方应该赔偿我方的损失。788. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.由于贵方装船延误，导致我方失去了大量交易，望贵方给予补偿。789. We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.我们很遗憾地通知贵方，你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品，运费由贵方承担。发布在 外语派
商务英语（二十五）仲裁721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.我们应通过协商来解决争议，而不应通过法律程序来解决。722. We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable, nonbonding conciliation between two parties.我方更倾向于双方通过友好、非约束力的调解来解决争议。723. As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.事实上，本着发展长期关系的意愿，大多数争议都是可以通过友好的方式来加以解决的。724. All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.所有与本合同有关的争执将通过友好协商解决。725. Personally I should say it’s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.我个人认为，最好我们自己通过友好协商来解决争议。726. Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.如果我们之间产生任何争议的簅，友好协商是最好的解决办法。727. Where do you want to have arbitration held?你们想在什么地方进行仲裁?728. As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration in the country of defendant.就仲裁地而言，通常的做好是在被告方的国家进行仲裁。729. If we submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in Japan and if you submit the case for arbitration, the place for arbitration is to be in China.如果我们要提交仲裁案的话，仲裁地应该是日本，而如果你们要提交仲裁的话，仲裁地应该是中国。730. If the buyer is the plaintiff, the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.若买方是申诉人，仲裁将会在北京进行。731. The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.仲裁协会的会员们专业水平高，完全能对这类因医疗设备的质量检验而引起的争议进行仲裁。732. Generally speaking, all the fee for arbitration shall be borne by the losing party unless otherwise awarded by the court.一般来说，所有仲裁费应由败诉方承担，险非仲裁庭另有裁决。733. The decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.仲裁委员会作出的仲裁决定为终局裁决，对双方均具有约束力。734. The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.根据合同，败诉方将承担仲裁费用。735. We require you to compensate us with an amount of losses totaling ￡748,000 caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.我方要求你方赔偿由于不履行合同义务所造成的损失是748000英镑，并承担由于进行仲裁而引起的一切费用。736. If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.如果因商检而引起争议，我们可以提交仲裁。737. If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.如果贵方不打算赔偿我方的损失的话，我方建议由仲裁来解决。738. The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.争议。739. We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.需要时，我们可以讨论协商成立一个临时的仲裁机构。740. If no settlement can be reached between the two parties, the case under dispute shall be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.如果双方不能达成协议，争议案将交由双方都能接受的第三方来仲裁。741. In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.如果出现争议，而且又无法通过友好谈判来达成一致意见，那我们就只能将争议案交由国际仲裁机构仲裁解决。742. It’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.最好将仲裁案提交临时仲裁庭。743. We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.我方认为由双方指定的仲裁员组成的仲裁庭必须公正，并且能够不偏不移地处理争议。744. Since this dispute is not negotiable, it is necessary to resort to abitration.这项争议无法通过谈判解决，需要诉诸仲裁。745. If you don’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.如果你方不接受我方的建议，我们可能要将此事提交仲裁。746. We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.在合同中，我们应该加进仲裁的条款。747. You needn’t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.你不用担心这一点，合同里有仲裁条款。748. Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?我们要不要现在来讨论仲裁的条款?749. It’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.最好不要通过仲裁来解决争议。750. We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.我公司现在正式请求仲裁委员会对此争议进行仲裁。发布在 外语派
商务英语（二十四）催运货物并告知货物迟到结果691. It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.我方下购买盒式录音机的订单已经有两个多月了，但是我方还在等待货物货运期，贵方应该知道发货期对我方很重要。692. Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without further delay.请即刻办理发货并注意货物能及时运达我处。693. Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.请尽快发货。694. I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.不知你能否帮我查一下我上个月向你们订的一批货，这批货到现在还没有到。695. Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.请尽最大努力加速装运货物。696. We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.我方非常需要这批货物，请尽快将货物发出。697. We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.我方希望提请贵方注意，到目前为止，我方一直没有收到贵方关于货物运输的通知，我方客户急需这批机器，不断地催促我方早日交货。698. As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.因我方用户急需所订机器，请贵方保证早日发货。699. I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?我想知道为什么我们的金属插头到现在还没有到货，我方客户急等着用呢。700. We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.我们希望这批货物不要再拖延装运了。701. This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.我方急需这批货物，务请尽早装运。702. We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.如果贵方能尽快将货物发出的话，我方会非常感激的，这样的话，货物就能及时运达，赶上旺销季节。703. We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.我方希望贵方能尽快发送空调，因为炎热的夏天已经迫近。704. The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.我方所订货物属季节货，因此最好能立刻装运发货。705. In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.为了能赶上销售季节，早日发货对我方来说至关重要。Part Two706. We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.如果货物不能准时运送的话，我方可能会拒收这批货物。707. We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.我方坚持在合同规定时间内装运，如果在本周以前我方仍未能收到这批货物，我方将保留退货的权力。708. We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.我方很遗憾地告诉贵方，如果贵方不能够保证在下两周内发货的话，我们将不得不取消订单。709. If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.如果发货太迟的话，我方将被迫撤消合同。710. If you still delay delivery, i’ll have to cancel the order.如果你们再迟迟不发货，我将不得不取消订单。711. If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话，我方将不得不提出索赔，要求贵方赔偿并保留取消合同的权力。712. If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.如果贵方不能按照商定的时间内交货的话，贵方应该赔偿我方所有的损失和相关费用。713. If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the loss.本月底以前如仍无发货消息，我们将不得不取消合同并保留向你们索取赔偿我方损失的权力。714. We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.我方想指出的是，如果贵方不能在规定的时间内发货的话，我方将无法履行同我方客户的合同。715. We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.我方要强调的是，我方所订货物的运输有任何延误的话，肯定会给我方速来不少困难。716. Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.贵方未能在规定的时间内发货已经给我方带带来了很大的不便。717. Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.延迟发货对我们将来的业务一定会带来不利的影响。718. We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.我方相信，贵方会注意到所订货物应在规定的时间内发出，因为任何延误都会给我方造成很大的经济损失。719. As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.你们知道6月正是卖货的好季节，所以说，如果这批货迟于6月到达的话，我们就会错过这一销售季节。720. Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.如果贵方再延迟发货的话，这批烟花对我们来说可能就没有用了。发布在 外语派
671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
678. Please send us the shipment by train.
679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.
686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.
687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.
688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.
商务英语（二十二）货运通知651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船，今天已开船。653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.我方想通知贵方我方今天已将50箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为456号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮，并于5/15开往香港。656. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.2346号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。659. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.我们很高兴地通知贵方，我们已把贵方所订购的2000台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.贵方第153号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.现通知贵方，贵方所订货物已于今天装运。662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.我们高兴地通知贵方，最后一批货已按时发运。663. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.货船预计在10/28抵达贵港，你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮，预计6/1日前抵达上海。666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.希望本货品能安全抵达，并能使您感到满意。668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯，预计下周5抵达贵港。669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.第60号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位，约在下月初抵达贵方城市。670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.货物将从下个月起分3批装运，每月装运1/3发布在 外语派