楼主#更多 发布于：2013-03-08 10:14
1. Would like a glass of water?/ can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea?/ How about a Coke?
2. All right, let me make some . I’ii be right back.
3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks .
4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Canonese food?
5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.
6. Oh,I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
7. May I propose that we break for coffe now?
8. Excuse me a moment.
1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!
2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.
3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.
4. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
5. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.
6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey
1. May I make an appointment? I’d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order
2. Let’s fix the time and he place of our meeting.
3. Can we make it a little later?
4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.
5. Would you please tell me when you are free?
6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.
8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?
9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.
10. Ok,I will be here, then.
11. We’ll leave some evening free, that is, if it is all right with you.
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system, which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
2. You have got the quality there as the style.
3. How do you feel like the quality of our pproducs?
4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading starus in the market place.
5. You must be aware tha our quality is far superior to others.
6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best sell ing point.
7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
8. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
9. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products.
10. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect.
11. You are right. It is good in material, fashionable in design, and superb in workmanship.
12. We deliver all our orders within one month after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
13. Do you have specific request for packing？here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
14. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. Sample text
1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. May I help you?/ anything I can do for you?
2. How do you do? / how are you ?/ nice to meet you .
3. It is a great honor to meet you./ I have been looking forward to meeting you.
4. Welcome to China.
5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here.
6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your first visit to China?
7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?
1. Excuse me, are you Mr Wilson from the international trading corporation?
2. How do I address you?
3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you.
4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?
5. Mr David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you trip?
6. Do you need to get back your baggage?
7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?
1. Let me introduce myself. May name is Benjamin Liu, an int’l salesman in the marketing department.
2. Hello ,I am Benjamin Liu, an int’l salesman of FUZHOU E- FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you/pleased to meet you./ it is a pleasure to meet you.
3. I would like to introduce mark sheller, the marketing department manager of our company.
4. Let me introduce you to Mr. li , general manager of our company.
5. Mr smith , this is our general manager, mr.zhen, this is or marketing director, mr lin. And this is our RD Department manager, mr wang.
6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be miss chen from france.
7. Do you remember me ? Benjamin liu from marketing department of PVC. We met several years ago.
8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.
10. Here is my business card. /may I give you my business card?
11. May I have your business card?/ could you give me your business card?
12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name./ could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
13. I’am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
1. Is this your first time to China?
2. Do you travel to China on business often?
3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
5. What is surprising to your about China？
6. The weather is really nice.
7. What do you like to do your spare time?
8. What line of business are you in?
9. What do you think about…?/ what is your opinion?/ what is your point of view?
10. No wonder you’re so experienced.
11. It was nice to talking with you./ I enjoyed talking with you.
12. Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
1. Could you say that again, please?
2. Could you repeat that, please?
3. Could you write that down?
4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
5. You mean… is that right?
6. Do you mean…?7. Excuse me for interrupting you .
回 cn1001838004 的帖子
cn1001838004:厉害 (2013-03-11 17:24)