楼主#更多 发布于：2014-03-27 10:46
54. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?
55. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
56. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
57. When will you deliver the products to us?
58. When will the goods reach our port?
59. What about the method of delivery?
60. Will it possible for you to ship the goods before early October?
61. I think we can meet your requirement.
62. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
63. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you..
64. We can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the fist half of May.
65. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
66. The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of September.
67. You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great important.
68. You know that time of delivery if very important to us. I hope you can give our request your special consideration.
69. Let’s discuss the delivery date first. You offered to deliver the goods within six months after the contract signing.
70. The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within three months?
71. We shall effect shipment as soon as the goods are ready
72. We will speed up the production in order to ship your order in time.
73. If you desire earlier delivery, we can only make a partial shipment.
74. But you’d better ship the goods entirely.
75. We’ll try our best. The earliest delivery we can make is in May, but I can assure you that we’ll do our best to advance the shipment.
76. I’m afraid not. As you know, our manufacturers are full and we have a lot of order to fill.
77. I’ll find out with our home office. We’ll do our best to advance the time of delivery.
78. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
79. I believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete satisfaction.
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
3. Could you repeat the terms we’ve settled?
4. It is very important for us to abide by contracts and keep good faith.
5. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
6. I’d like to hear your ideas about the problem.
7. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
8. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
9. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?
10. Everything has been arranged well. I hope the signing of the contract will go smoothly
11. These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
12. When shall we sign the contract?
13. Mr. Brown, do you think it is time to sign the contract?
14. Shall we go over the other terms and conditions of the contract to see if we agree on all the particulars?
15. Shall we sign the contract now?
16. Just sign there on the bottom.
17. The contract is ready, would you mind reading it through?
18. We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far. It is time to sing the contract.
19. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
20. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.